No, you pay the machine fees, but all Thursday skeeball money goes into the prize money. So if 10 people played = $50 (total entry fees), then if each person plays just there 3 games for 5 weeks it would be an extra –$1.50x10people x 5 wks=$75 added to the pot.. So the prize money can be $125 or larger.. (Last Prize was $120)
1. You roll three games each Thursday . You have when we open at 4pm to 2am. After 2am it will not count.
2. YOUR THREE GAMES MUST BE ROLL CONSECUTIVELY, then tell them you are rolling your last ball so they can see and enter it in the computer. If the bartender trust you or someone else to verify your score you can do that and then tell bartender later your scores. You do have to roll your games consecutively.
3. You always need to tell someone this is a league game so it can be verified. You can not just play all night and pick your best scores….
4. The total of all scores will decide winner
5. If you miss a day, tough luck…
6. We will try to keep the scores live and up to date in the google sheets link above.
7. Winner will be paid out the day after the League ends
8. In the event of a tie whoever has the highest game #1 score (from week/round 1) will win, if that is a tie then #2..
Free Shirt when you bowl all your Thursday League games